Followers

Saturday 14 September 2013

Trunk Call

While I am waiting on the varnish drying on my Dux Britanniarum British Warriors I am working on some bits and pieces I picked up cheap on eBay.


This is a Minifigs S Range elephant. Can anyone spot the problem?


Yes, you spotted it! There is a very bad join line between the two halves of the body.

Oh, and there's no trunk!


The back end is fairly bad too but at least the tail is there.


I have added an armature made from a piece of copper wire.


The profile is fine. Now where did I put my Miliput?

2 comments:

  1. That's not as bad as the headless elephant I received once from a miniatures company. At least they were able to rectify the problem, by sending me an entire new elephant, head included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that scratch building an elephant head would be some challenge!

      Delete