Followers

Saturday 17 January 2015

Casualty Markers

In between finishing one unit and starting the next I had a go at making some casualty markers.

I used the casualty figures supplied in a boxed unit.


The bases are 40mm square by Litko and the dice holders are from Minibits.


Some rulesets need to keep track of unit casualties and this method saves pen and paper.


They are really simple to make up.


And they are really simple to use.

In fact you need not use a casualty figures at all, a simple dice in a holder on a little base will suffice.

Have a go yourselves.



3 comments:

  1. I will Jim, in fact I will probably use some Renedra gabions and barrels so as to be more generic.

    Lovely work, Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an excellent additional idea.

      I've just thought of using little piles of cannon balls and a dice holder for artillery ammunition markers.

      Delete
  2. Nice job on these casualty markers, great bases...

    ReplyDelete